You can send print jobs to any FCDL location from your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Print jobs can be picked up during normal operating hours.
It can take between 2-5 mins for the print job to show at the print release station.
- Black & White: 10 cents per page
- Color: 40 cents per page
Printing from Your Computer
- Select your location below. A new tab will open.
- Choose either the Black and White or Color printer. Enter your email address. Click browse to select the document you wish to print.
- Click on the arrow to proceed.
- It will show you the number of pages and the cost. Click on the green printer icon to send the print job.
- Go to the Print Release station at your library. Click on Release a Print Job.
- Enter your email address to print your document.
Emailing to the Printer
Print jobs can be emailed to the address below. If you send your print job as an attachment, it will generate two print jobs (the email and the attachment). Please check the print preview at the print release station to only print what you need.
- Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color: email@example.com
- Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color: email@example.com
- Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color: email@example.com
- Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color: email@example.com
- Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color: email@example.com
Print from Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Go to your device’s app store and download the PrinterOn app and open it.
- Tap “No Printer Selected.”
- Tap “Location” and select the location where you would like to pick up your print job. Then select the Black and White or Color printer. Android users may need to tap the check mark after selecting their printer.
- Tap to select what you would like to print from the options within the app. Then select what you would like to print.
- Tap Print and enter your email address. You will use your email address to pick up your print job at the library.
- Send your print job and wait for confirmation that your job has been received.
- Visit your library to pick up your print job within 48 hours.