Our meeting rooms are available for educational, cultural, civic and governmental groups serving Fairfield County to conduct non-profit meetings and conferences. Meeting room space is available free of charge. Consult the Meeting Rooms Policy for complete guidelines on using our meeting rooms.
Reserving a Meeting Room
- Space is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis, with Library use getting first priority.
- Complete an application form to make a reservation.
- An organization may use meeting room space once per month.
- Book your meeting room up to three months in advance of your event. We will not schedule recurring events. Contact the Library for future events.
- To reserve space at the Main Library, contact the Main Library’s receptionist at (740) 653-2745, ext. #100. To reserve space at a branch library, contact the location you wish to visit.
|Meeting Room Location||Occupancy||Available Equipment|
|Main Library Boardroom||25||White board|
|Main Library Gallery||200||Projection screen and projector, smart board|
All meetings and events must be scheduled during the Library’s regular service hours. Meetings requiring clean up must end half an hour before the library closes. The meeting spaces should be left in the condition in which they were found.
Consumption of alcoholic beverages, use of tobacco products and burning of candles or open flame containers are prohibited on library premises.
Because meeting room space is also used for public exhibits all meetings and events are open to the public.
The Library reserves the right to reject any application for use of library premises. Any abuse of meeting room privileges or contracts can result in the suspension of these privileges.