PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND AND LIMITED SUPPLY, TEST KITS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES.
The Library is distributing free at-home COVID-19 test kits provided by the Ohio Department of Health as part of a state-wide effort to provide widespread accessibility of free testing throughout Ohio. To get a test kit:
- Please call the phone number on the Curbside Pickup sign to request a testing kit.
- If customers are ill, experiencing symptoms, or been exposed to someone that is ill or experiencing symptoms, they should not come to the library to get a kit. Please send a family member or friend to pick up.
- Beginning January 20, 2022 the library began distributing “Over the Counter” style test kits. These are an antigen self-test intended for infection detection. They are not proctored and will not provide a verifiable result to the user.
- Each box contains enough materials to perform two tests, as well as instructions for how to perform the test at home.
- Fairfield County Health Department is using this online form to collect information from individuals who have received their results from a non-proctored at home COVID-19 test. This information helps their team to better understand what is happening in our community, identify disease trends, and find outbreak clusters. Information provided in this form is confidential and is for health department use only.
- For more information, as well video instructions on how to perform the test, please visit: www.binaxnow-selftest.abbott