You can get eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more on your mobile device or computer with just your library card. Learn more about your options below.
Digital Downloads is your source for free eBooks, audiobooks, and movies. Search our catalog or use the Overdrive app to find titles in a wide variety of genres. There’s something for everyone!
- You will need your library card number and PIN number.
- Customers can have up to ten items checked out at a time.
- Items can be checked out for 7, 14 or 21 days.
- Items are automatically ‘returned’ from your device at the end of the loan period, so they cannot be overdue!
- Downloading EPUB eBooks and Audiobooks to a Kindle Fire
- Downloading Kindle eBooks to Kindle Fire Devices
- Downloading eBooks to a Kindle
- Returning Kindle eBooks Early
iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Downloading eBooks to Read on Windows 7
- Downloading Audiobooks with Windows 7 or Mac
- Downloading eBooks and Audiobooks with Windows 8 or 10
Every day click over to Tumblebooks for a new picture book to be read to you.
- Download the App or go to Hoopla Digital.
- Log in with your library card.
- Borrow free digital movies, music, eBooks and more with no late fees!
Each patron is currently allowed 10 checkouts per month, with the Library having a daily cap of $100. If the cap is already reached for the day when you try to download one of your 8 items, Hoopla will tell you to try again tomorrow.
Your library card account must be set to full access AND be in good standing to use this service.
Read your favorite magazines for free from a wide selection including Allrecipes, The Atlantic, Do It Yourself, MacWorld, Time, US Weekly, O: The Oprah Magazine, Racheal Ray Every Day, Men’s Health, Yoga Journal and more!
Download the app or go to Flipster from here and start reading!