While at our libraries, you can print from your laptop. All you need to do is download the printer drivers found below.
- You have to be an administrator on your laptop
- File and Print Sharing must be turned on
- Anything that prevents software or drivers from installing on your laptop will prevent wireless printing from working. If you have problems, check your firewall and anti-virus settings.
- Choose your location below and click on the PC or Mac link to download the installer
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer and double-click to launch the Print Client
- When you finish printing, click “Stop Print Client” (PC) or Command-Q (Mac) from the Print Client window